Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Unique Color Schemes

I have recently discovered there are whole websites dedicated to helping the masses create their ideal color scheme. It is comforting to know there are many other color matching fiends in the world :) Nothing like a novel palette of ivory, turquoise and red....lime, emerald, and brown....fuchsia, burgundy, and silver...

Anyhooo! All that to say, I am very excited about the palette for my friends wedding next month! I have the best job of the whole wedding - decorating the reception hall!!!

Without further ado, here is the inspiration board I just whipped up :)


As you can probably tell, they are quite the interesting couple. Officially, the colors are champagne, black and red. There will be some burgundy thrown in there as well. I can't wait to see this come together! :D

Leave me your thoughts, ideas, experiences, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

doodle here :)