Friday, September 17, 2010

Anniversaries...

   Today is pretty interesting. Anniversary of bloodiest day in American history - Civil War battle of Antietam. ( I find Civil War and World War history quite interesting. Mainly because the scale of the carnage is so hard to comprehend.) Of course, sadly, this pales in comparison to the number of people killed by abortion....the most 'politically correct war' ever.

   Today and this week are also the anniversary of our Constitution :) Yay!!! I love the fact that a few men took on responsibility for the political destiny of a group of people, and their moral standard, thereby forming the nation I am happy to live in. I wonder how this kind of character can be instilled today...?

   On a personal note, today is also the 13 month anniversary of dating a really sweet guy I am still UBER happy to call my boyfriend :)

He makes my life so much more full. :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to diss any superstitious nonsense about the number 13 and say that 13 can be the best yet! ...of anything :)

Happy September 17th! :)

p.s. I looked to see if today was any holiday that I did not know about....













there you have it. lol

1 comment:

  1. lol, the "no" is in huge red letters. Almost as if to say, just in case you were thinking about celebrating something today... NO..... you can't! It's not a holiday! boo.
    lol

    ReplyDelete

doodle here :)