Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This day is off to an interesting start...breakfast thrown into sandwich baggies...no coffee...
To keep it in perspective I will dwell on the happy things. Yesterday I received a fall 'care package' from my sweet sister. Really I think we have just as much fun shopping for things to send each other as sending the various parcels that have become a tradition for marking seasons, anniversaries etc. So now my house smells like a carpet of fallen leaves :) This went remarkably well with the lingering smell of oatmeal cookies that I made last night :) Which brings me back to a happy point about breakfast in sandwich baggies; one of them contains oatmeal cookies :) Besides the fact that this batch turned out particularly well. I believe from now on I should use strictly whole wheat flour and dark brown sugar! :)
Now I must go, the breakroom coffee maker is beeping and I already feel a headache that must be subdued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

doodle here :)