Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baking need appeased...at 10pm ;-P


Banana Spice Bread (just banana bread w/ cinnamon and ginger) :)


Oatmeal, cranberry and walnut cookies :) (made with ww flour and dark brown sugar-low guilt :D)




AHHHHH :) The piƩce de resistance :) Porter cheddar snackage. It's pretty AND it's yummy!




Last time I broke the porter cheddar out we roughed it with this crude serving, but discovered it's yummy with crackers and honey dijon mustard :) Yay for bf's with sudden cravings for cheese and crackers :D


Last night I created this. It's a poor picture but that's a sliver of cinnamon and herb crusted chicken on a wheat cracker with porter cheddar and honey dijon mustard. Can you say 'good for the soul'?!?! YUM!


-- Sent from my Palm Pre


2 comments:

  1. I have never tried Porter cheddar... now I'm curious. And yes, tiny food on crackers = good for the soul!

    P.S. I love the dish your cookies are on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to special order the cheese from gourmet-food.com but it's worth it :)
    The dish was from my lovely sis! But Ross is a great source for similar serving dishes :)

    ReplyDelete

doodle here :)