Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anniversary!!! :)

This morning I managed to get out of bed an hour early to make something special. :)
The biggest doughnut ever, for my sweetheart.


Today marks 18 months of dating :) Today marks the first kiss I gave him; on his shoulder :)

He showed up with a surprise of his own this morning, when he got off work.(he works overnight)


My very first tool sets! They are going with the drill and will make small power tool babies :D 
This is perfect because I don't even own a hammer and I lost my one screwdriver, so now I am prepared for any small repair or moving/decorating incident :)


Here are the two backup doughnuts I made in case the first one broke. Wonder how long they will survive in the house with my brother.... :P

Doughnuts are super easy to make though! I'm scheming up a party or some shindig to make mini doughnuts for ... :) Here is the recipe I used. I almost panicked this morning when I saw the chill time, but did some quick research and went ahead without doing that, and they turned out fine :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

doodle here :)