Monday, February 7, 2011

Good blog readage

I'm rather picky about what blogs I follow because I hate the pressure of keeping up with them. If I follow them it's because I really want to see every post they make, so I can't follow so many that I get overwhelmed and burst into a puddle at my desk. My boss would be most displeased.

That said, here is one that I follow religiously. Really. Like a monk observing a fast, I will read this blog at the earliest possible contrivance, I mean, convenience. ;-)

THAT said, I hope you enjoy this amusing log of mother-in-law tales. If I didn't know the writer, I would think these were fiction. Some are too horrendous to fathom. Which reminds me, I need to go say a prayer for that daughter-in-law again.

Happy reading! :)



(This character was childsplay compared to the one you are about to read about)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww wow! Thank you so much!! The thing that makes this experience more bearable is definitely that I can share it with my friends and readers, you all help me to concentrate on the humor of it instead of wallowing in self-pity for my misfortune. Much to love to you darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I know exactly what you mean by that. It's slightly embarrassing to admit, but sometimes it gets emotionally overwhelming to check in with it all. ;) Right there with ya.

    ReplyDelete

doodle here :)