Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Progress

This painting has been sitting untouched for almost two years :\ *eek
But last week when I started another painting project I decided to try and add a few touches to this canvas as well. Working with acrylic has been an adjustment, but the ease of layering color is sublime :) (watercolor does not afford this luxury) So, the progress on this picture has been surprisingly rapid. The inspiration is from a snapshot I took in Paris a few years ago. I was trying to not look 'touristy' and take gobs of photos of iconic angles and places but it really was to beautiful to pass up :) I hope anyone who wants to visit Paris, gets to go AT LEAST once in their life


Again, this is taken with my phone and not the best lighting, but hope you enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

doodle here :)